CITY OF CLEMSON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
TO BE HELD AT 12:30 P.M. ON FRIDAY, MAY 18, 2018
FIRE SUBSTATION COMMUNITY ROOM
740 ISSAQUEENA TRAIL
CENTRAL, SC 29630
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Establishment of Quorum.
3. Approval of Minutes from March meeting.
4. New Business.
- Group discussion regarding what the committee’s top 4-5 comp plan focus areas should be. Robert Halfacre
- Report on the Bi-Lo Property. Todd Steadman
- Discussion of affordable and heirs property protection initiatives. Adam Artigliere
5. Other business.
"The mission of the committee shall be to study, report, and make recommendations to the city council in an effort to promote quality economic development, including commercial, small business, research, and light industry, and promote the development of residential housing in the city."