Board of Architectural Review Meeting
April 7, 2020 at 6:00 P.M.
1250 Tiger Blvd., City Hall
City Council Chambers
All Meetings are being live streamed.
Click here to be directed to the City of Clemson YouTube channel
Citizens are encouraged to not attend the meeting
in perosn but to submit comments to staff
no later than 5:00 p.m., Monday, April 6, 2020
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Minutes – February 4, 2020
- Action Items
a. Building and Site Review:
1) Amendment to the By-Laws allowing voting by conference call when necessary.
2) 2020-AR-04: Applicant Susan Farish is requesting preliminary/final approval of a proposed awning replacement on an existing business located at 368 College Avenue.
3) 2020-AR-05: Applicant Kevin Bagwell is requesting preliminary/final approval of a proposed wall sign on an existing business located at 111 Earle Street, Suite C.
4) 2020-AR-07: Applicant Perry Freeman is requesting preliminary approval of a proposal to replace an existing window with a garage door window with an outdoor counter eating area at this window at an existing business located at 359 College Avenue.
Please note that Public Comment will be heard during each of the Action Items presentation.
- Staff Reports
- Other Business