City officials are committed to providing ongoing, accurate information to our entire community. This site houses all important notifications, resources and latest Corona Virus (COVID-19) news.
March 10, 2020 - There have been no City operations or service delivery modifications made at this time. All facilities, services and programs are operating normally. Service delivery modifications and public safety information can be found here and will be shared via email through our subscription email service. Click here to be added to our email list.
A few tips to help prevent and reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often
- If washing your hands isn't possible, utilize alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid contact with sick people
- Stay home while you are sick and avoid others
- When sneezing or coughing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or do so into your elbow
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using regular household cleaning sprays or wipe
Data and prevention recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) can be found online. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Clemson University information can be found here
DHEC information can be found here
SC-DHEC COVID-19 Information Page