CITY OF CLEMSON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
TO BE HELD AT 12:30 P.M. ON THURSDAY, JULY 11, 2019
CLEMSON CITY HALL, UPPER CONFERENCE ROOM.
1. Call to Order – Jane Brown
2. Roll Call/Establishment of Quorum – Jane Brown
3. Approval of Minutes from May Meeting – Jane Brown
4. CU Construction and Leasing Report – George Smith
5. Off Campus Housing Discussion – Jane Brown
6. New Business – Jane Brown
7. Old Business – Jane Brown
"The mission of the committee shall be to study, report, and make recommendations to the city council in an effort to promote quality economic development, including commercial, small business, research, and light industry, and promote the development of residential housing in the city."