Planning & Codes Administration
1250 Tiger Blvd, Suite 4
Clemson, SC 29631
Ph: (864) 653-2050
Fx: (864) 653-2057
Clemson Board of Architectural Review
July 7, 2015 at 6:00 P.M.
1250 Tiger Blvd, City Hall
City Council Chambers
1. Call to Order
2. Adoption of Minutes – June 2, 2015
3. Action Items
a. Building and Site Review:
1) 2015-AR-16: Applicant Dale Masi is requesting approval to replace the front door at Nick’s Tavern located at 107-2 Sloan Street.
2) 2015 AR-17: Applicant Julie Ibrahim is requesting approval to paint the old Kentucky Fried Chicken, located at 1106 Tiger Blvd, to match The Tiger Sports Shop which is adjacently located at 1102 Tiger Blvd.
3) 2015-AR-18: Applicant Matthew Thrasher is requesting approval to decorate a walk-in cooler and apply a Death Valley Image to the back window of Skin’s Restaurant, located at 1070 Tiger Blvd.
4) 2015-AR-19: Applicant Joe Holloway is requesting approval to add a covered porch to the front of the Student Baptist Center, located at 177 Old Greenville Hwy.
5) 2015-AR-20: Applicant Billy Zion is requesting approval of minor revisions at the University Inn, located at 1310 Tiger Blvd.
6) 2015-AR-21: Applicant Todd Kennedy is requesting approval for a mixed-use building located at 412 College Avenue.
7) 2015-AR-22: Applicant Mark Johnson is requesting approval of a revised plan for a mixed-use building for Mellow Mushroom located at 189 Old Greenville Hwy.
4. Staff Reports
5. Other Business