City Council Meeting 08/18/2014
Agenda, Clemson City Council
Monday, August 18, 2014
Regular Council Meeting at 7:30 p.m.
Council Chamber, Clemson City Hall
1. Call to Order
2. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance – Tim Fowler
3. Public Session
4. Approval of Minutes – August 4, 2014
5. Reports/Discussion Agenda:
a. Receive a report on the College Avenue NSRR bridge replacement and intersection widening project meetings – Mayor J.C. Cook III.
b. Receive a report on the results of the General Obligation bond sale that was completed on August 13, 2014 – Mr. Rick Cotton, City Administrator.
c. Staff and Council Reports:
- Receive a report on storm damage that occurred during the August 10th major rain and flooding event.
- Receive a status report on the Lofts residential apartment development remediation of DHEC storm water permitting corrections and stop-work order.
- Receive an update on the park expansion of “Tottie’s Place” greenway.
- Receive a status report on the Pacolet Milliken Enterprise process to implement a Master Plan for the Milliken property on Highway 76.
- Receive an update on the Clemson University Douthit Hills residential expansion project.
- Receive status report on the SRF sewer construction bid and loan closing that occur during the next month.
6. Policy/Action Agenda:
c. Consider authorizing the City Administrator to execute an agreement between the South Carolina Department of Transportation and the City of Clemson, which authorizes Local Public Agency Project Administration by the City of Clemson for the Berkeley Drive Pedestrian Bridge and Shared Path Project (LPA-02-15/Project ID: PO27785) – Pickens County) - Mr. Rick Cotton, City Administrator.