City Council Meeting 03/06/2017
Agenda, Clemson City Council
Monday, March 6, 2017
Regular Council Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Council Chamber, Clemson City Hall
1. Call to Order
2. Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance – Council Member Fowler
3. Proclamations – Miss Clemson; Miss Teen Clemson
4. Public Session – Receive public comments that may or may not be on this agenda
5. Approval of Minutes – February 20, 2017; February 27, 2017
6. Reports/Discussion Agenda:
a. Consider Council assignments to non-profit organizations – Mayor J.C. Cook, III.
b. Consider sponsorship of the Pickens County Behavioral Health Services program called Steppin’ It Up Coalition – Mayor J.C. Cook, III.
c. Staff and Council reports.
7. Policy/Action Agenda:
a. Consider 2nd Reading of a Zoning Ordinance Amendment to allow for the sale of scooters in CP-2 Districts as a Conditional Use – Todd Steadman, Planning & Codes Director.
b. Consider 2nd Reading of a Proposed PD for the St. Andrews Catholic Church Property – Todd Steadman, Planning & Codes Director.
c. Consider 2nd Reading of a Zoning Ordinance Amendment to change the display time of digital signs from 30 seconds to 15 seconds – Todd Steadman, Planning & Codes Director.
8. Executive Session:
a. Discuss Personnel issue – Section 30-4-70 (a) (1).
NOTE: Upon returning to open session, Council may take action on matters discussed in Executive Session.